Skip To Main Content

Student Withdrawals

To withdraw a student:

  • Only the parent or legal guardian who enrolled the student may withdraw a student.
  • A parent or legal guardian completes the Request for Withdrawal form and submits the form in person at Cambridge High School. The parent or legal guardian must provide verification by presenting a driver's license or other state-issued ID at the time of withdrawal.
  • On the student's last day of attendance or the date of withdrawal, all school-issued materials (textbooks, media center books, or materials) and school-issued devices must be returned. All outstanding fees must be paid.

For questions regarding withdrawing a student, please email 

Request for Withdrawal - this form must be submitted in person at the school.